Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] hydrogen analysis

From: Aaron Joseph Maschinot (ajmasch@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 13:49:23 EDT

i am already dividing by the charge (i.e. multiplying by the inverse of
the charge).

and i don't know the beam helicity; the asymmetries in the plots are still
multiplied by the helicity (whatever it is) as well as the vector
polarization (whatever it is). all i assume is that the helicity has the
same magnitude in both the + and - helicity runs.

aaron