Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] tdc shift in unpol deuterium runs:

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 16:25:13 EDT

hi,
 now that we have the flasher incorporated into the trigger, it should
be very easy to do this on a run-by-run basis, just plot the flasher tdc
top/bottom spectra, and use this to calibrate the offsets for each run,
and maybe check if it has changed since last time as a possible trouble
flag.
--chris