Re: [BLASTTALK] blastmc question

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 15:18:19 EDT

Hi, Vitaliy!
It might be that a file containing some work in progress was checked in
without being fully tested (the same happened to me in June).
I suggest you get a copy of that file (probably wc_digi.f, for safety you
can get all wc_*.f files) from May - run a cvs history command to see when
it was modified, I know May was fine...

Adrian