Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Friday night shift

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 00:06:11 EDT

Ben that would be great. Otherwise I will have to leave the shift early
drive north, get our sick friend, drive back south and catch some zzzz's
in the waiting room (believe me, even if that were the case I would rather
be me than Adrian!) Anyway, I will take my name off of Blast_Shifts for
Fri 0000-0800. Thanks!

                        Pete