Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] L6

From: Frederick Tong-Uk Lee (tong@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 16:06:18 EDT

Hi Doug,

I am still at Jlab and planning to go back to UNH next week.
I was wondering if the chamber is OK with this hot humid weather at
Bates. Do you see any high dark currents?
We had to stop Hall-B experiment because of humidity inside the chamber.

-T

--
 Frederick Tong-Uk Lee                          Senior Research
Associate