[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 09/04/2003 A (0-4)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 04:01:28 EDT

Operators: chris2 seely vziskin

smooth data taking for this half of shift except for one CODA crash. when we restarted CODA we got a failure upon trying to 'download'. went to the dtunnel and reset bot ROCs. things seemed to be ok after this.

runs 2358-2362 crunching.

new plot attached in the elog shows atomic fraction and left (blue), right (red), combined (green) asymmetries. this is basically the same as the plot submitted yesterday, but includes new data and is in 24 hour batches per data point instead of 12 hours. the error bars are a little better, but there's not really a clear correlation. the plot can also be found in ~/pro2003/analysis/macros/asym_v_time_2201-2355.eps

js