[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 09/21/2003 F (20-24)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 00:08:22 EDT

Operators: baris karpiusp hauke

As Baris noted, we followed TF and Wf's notes to run the hv boot script. That is run it from the dtun1-pc root directory not from the directory specified in the handbook.

We tried running with nominal hv settings for the WCs but even with empty target we had to turn to settings similar to last night (outlined in Baris' last email)

Once running began taking empty target runs to even out the distribution of H2 vs. empty target as specified in the runplan

NOTE: I think that the spuds have gone through some sort of Lorentz boost as there is some serious time dilation to their crunch rates (i.e. they are running very, VERY slowly (compared to the counting bay rest frame)) Will someone knowledgeable please look into this!

                        PK HK