[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 09/23/2003 B (4-8)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 05:37:42 EDT

Operators: nikolas chris2 ----

Shift started with the Right sector TOF crate unable to recover from a trip. Even though it was not apparent where the problem was, turning the LADS R off and keeping them off allowed the crate to come back up without trips.

The WC beeping orchestra was limited because L1 and L21 were able to sustain 3700, L14 and R14 also at 3700.

Had to reboot the ROCS in the Dtunnel as they were not responding.
On one occasion, even though coda was recording data, the scalers were on and we had no alarms, the warnevent waw claiming no data. It seemed that even though the PHYS triggers were counting, the BPHYS ones were not. Reset coda a couple o' times seemed to work.
On another occasion the hv crate had to be rebooted as it was stuck in "recovering" mode.
Most importantly, we had at least 2 5-10 minute stretches when data taking was alarm-less.
The compton was kind enough to reboot itself every now and then but other than that it worked fine.
managed to take a few runs with unpol D2 o.1sccm and almost 2 with empty target.
CCR demands control at 5:30.

Data analysis was impossible as scores of runs are still crunching. Maybe we should stop crunching the 0 field runs that have been crunching since Friday or so...