[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 09/27/2003 B (4-8)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 07:54:18 EDT

Operators: ajmasch seely franklin

tried to take empty target data, but various problems kept us from getting any data for this half of the shift.

scratch disk on dblast07 filled up. deleted runs 2700=2799 from dblast07 after verifying that they were present on the spuds DATADIR/

BF adjusted the compton for the new beam setup. basically adjusted laser and (gamma) collimator heights due to the new electron beam position.

the S/N in the wire chambers appears to be related to the trigger. basically, the beam-gate inhibited trigger rate is much lower than the raw trigger rate. it appears that we are swamped with singles. please see the Elog for more details. this problem may be just some kind osome kind. TB is coming in to investigate.

while our trigger problems get solved,CCR is having someone come in to test the ion clearer.

js