[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 10/03/2003 E (16-20)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 20:04:12 EDT

Operators: adrian tong kohlm

CCR gave us beam around 4:30 PM.
We took run 3047, then CCR wanted to tune some more. Got beam back around 6 PM.
Michael noticed the scalers did not look right. We realized the DAQ was busy all the time. Noticed the cable going to the trigger supervisor was flaky at best.
Baffled... Called Karen.
She explained we were getting swamped by the common strobe because that cable was flaky... that's why the DAQ was busy all the time.
Next shift will try to address the cable problem we just found...