Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Cosmics Field and No Field, 3288 and 3310... poor results...

From: Karen Dow (kdow@mit.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 11:51:58 EST

         I've checked the new octopus cable to hardware OR the Cerenkovs; I
put one of the connectors back in upside down for the left sector, so
that's why the field on left Cerenkovs basically had no events.

         My apologies. It means there will have to be another run with the
field on. Probably not a bad idea to repeat a field off run also. From
Tavi's recent email, sounds like there are other reasons to repeat the
field on run.

                                         Karen