[BLAST_ANAWARE] modified HV tables for HVGUI in the MySQL database

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 21:34:02 EST

Hi!
As requested at the BLAST meeting today by Doug and Tancredi, the high
voltage tables have been modified - a column called "Enable" has been
added to BQM_HV, CC_HV, IP_HV, LAD_HV, LG_HV, NC_HV, POL_HV, SC_HV, and
WC_HV so that the HVGUI can use it to enable/disable channels as desired.

Please note that all the "insert" queries (including the examples I sent
earlier) need to be modified (taking into account the extra column, that
is adding another NULL value for example for the Enable column, if nothing
else is desired)... this will require some extra work by Adam - he will
have to make sure all the "insert" queries the GUI uses already (if any)
still work; otherwise the HVGUI will crap out!
Anyway, I added the "Enable" columns at the end of the tables, so at least
all the arrays will still use the same indices as before...

Cheers!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant