[BLASTTALK] Attn: Housing for graduate student

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 15:29:22 EST

Dear colleagues,
My apologies for using this mailing list. I am in need of information on
housing nearby Bates or Cambridge. I will be moving to MA to help with the
experiment for a period. If anyone may know of potential housing for a lease ~7
months, specifically, Feb 1st or earlier - Aug. 31st or later, I would
appreciate the information. Thanks for your time.

eugene

Eugene Geis
PhD Student, Physics Department, ASU
Research Affiliate, MIT-Bates Laboratory of Nuclear Science
eugene.geis@asu.edu