Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] cvs/dgen question

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 13:35:27 EST

Hi all, gue to the shear size of DGen/structure, it is no longer practical
to distribute the ede'p structure data through the repository. It simply
makes checkout a painfully slow process. It also takes a lot of space in
/home/blast

Chris and I therefore propose to remove this directory from CVS. I have
make a tar ball: structure.dat in spud:~blast/cvs_v3/userGen/DGen of the
structure directory. a copy is put into ~blast/pro2003/analysis/eep. We
should find a more stable place preferable backed up for this tar ball.

Chris will remove the directory in /home/blast/cvsroot later.

If you want to acquire a copy of these data files, please go to the
following places:
for entire dir:
spud:~blast/cvs_v3/userGen/DGen/stucture.tgz
spud:~blast/pro2003/analysis/eep
for individual files:
spud:~blast/cvs_v3/userGen/DGen/stucture
this directory is updated a few minutes ago.