Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] init.C

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 16:49:17 EST

hi vitaliy,
  that is an excellent idea. the whole idea of ".x ..." was a bad hack
right from the beginning. you would have to think of some other way to
handle '-c cutname' options, not that anyone really uses them anyways.
  while we're at it, i would suggest replacing strings.C with an ntuple
analysis class like 'lr_t' then your draw commands would look more like
C++, instead of like a cut-and-paste from mars. i can show you some
examples if you like.
  it might make sense to just add it to TOpt, since it already parses
the run numbers (and you could put the ntuple file and name in
".blastrc" on a per macro basis. it would also be a natural extension
to setup the machinery for working with dst ntuples.
  see BlastLib2/simple.cc for an example of a macro which can be
compiled or run from cint or ACLiC without any modifications.
--chris

#include "blast.h"
gOpt->Setup("flr");
gOpt->Chain(n)->Draw(...)