Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] database for BATS

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 14:44:08 EST

Hi, Wang, Adam!
The BAT HVs are now in the MySQL database. The table is named BAT_HV.
I only changed your suggested names to BatHv-L-0-T etc. so that the BATs
are similar to the TOFs.
Just do a "select * from BAT_HV;" at the MySQL prompt to see the whole
thing. The initial run voltage is now -2000 V - you can start
gain-matching whenever you want...

I gave the "HVGUI" user permission to modify, add to etc. the new table.
Everybody else has only read privileges, as for our other detectors too.
This should keep things safe.
Let me know if there are any problems.
Cheers!

Adrian