[BLAST_ANAWARE] A quick question

From: Baris Tonguc (btonguc@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 17:28:39 EST

Hi,
I wanted to look at runs around 2700. But my script gives me errors as if they were not lr crunched. However, I verified the existence of corresponding crunched files at the analysis directory. On the other hand, when I have run the same script on recent runs (let's say 4000 series), I am fine. I guess I don't understand why the script does not work w/ relatively older runs. Your comments are appreciated.

The error message is below:

root -l adc-draw.C 2741
root [0]
Processing adc-draw.C...
Warning in <TFile::Init>: file /net/data/4/Analysis/pro2003//lr-2741.root
probably not closed, trying to recover
Warning in <TFile::Init>: no keys recovered, file has been made a Zombie
error : dataset 0 has no run numbers(2)

root [1]

Thanks,
Baris