Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] nsed

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 20:10:17 EST

Hi, Doug,

ever since the damaging power outage in January, we have been unable
to dynamically link binaries in BlastLib2 to libXm.so on dblast machines.
compiled on spuds, they only run on spuds.

blast account BLAST_PARAM at this moment still points to
pro2003/Blast_Param. I could not locate the place where it is set in blast
account.

I just tried on spud7, nsed (in ~blast/bin/ therefore is the one envoked
from blast account) IS able to display events including WC hits. but one
needs to setenv BLAST_PARAM /home/daq/blast/cvs_v3.0/Blast_Param.

Chi