[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/24/2004 D (12-16)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 15:16:58 EST

Operators: kdow franklin egeis

Hall has been open all day -- fill superconducting solenoids, install Cerenkov shielding, hang some lead in front of the forward LADS, work on LADS timing. Hall should be closing shortly, back to running.

I adjusted the TDC start timing (also ADC gate, WC TDC stop) so it comes at about the same time it did before 2/20 (when the Common Strobe was moved to come earlier, inside the narrower coincidence window). I delayed it by 48ns -- LeCroy ECL-NIM adapter in Rack 3, NIM output 1 used to go to a fanout module (fan to TDC, ADC, WC TDC). Now NIM output 1 goes to a black switch delay box at the bottom of rack 3 (another section of that is used for the Common Strobe), output of delay goes to the fanout module. Net delay is 48ns by scope.

Sent to Chris2 and Tancredi about elog not making entries for each CODA run. Go and End start a wish process (by ssh) and something is wrong there. Maybe due to tcsh error on login? I think all the info for each run is sitting in a /home/blast/elog subdirectory, so it's probably not lost.