Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] charge and spin flipper

From: vitaliy ziskin (vziskin@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 11:49:50 EST

Chi,
That's a good point. There has to be a separate "flip-odd" variable
aside from ABS:STATUS, not reset by abs flipping. In that case for
these runs we can use this variable. This is, of course, if this
variable is in Epics.map. If it is not then it is a mute point, but it
should be there for the future, for consitancy checks.

Chees, Vitaliy