[BLAST_ANAWARE] Followup CC Efficiency results

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 12:46:23 EST

We are relatively successful in achieving the goal of the shielding...

2 gif files of Cerenkov ADC spectra are included... Top 3 plots are left
side and bottom three are right side. Plot with broader spectra in the Left are
"After Shielding"

Notice the difference in CC_L# ADC channel distributions... They have gotten
much broader. Please disregard CC_R0 in the "before shielding" runs(they
obviously have not been recrunched with the fixed lrn when we had lost TOF R0
and CC_R0)

...Still, mysteries remain... Why is the right side still consistently better
with or without shielding on the left, especially when ADC distribution should
be telltale of our progress in efficiency?

CC_ADC.gif

CC_ADC_afterSHIELD.gif