Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 03/01/2004 C (8-12)

From: Adam Jon DeGrush (degrush@mit.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 12:35:13 EST

To whoever is currently on shift:

Please update my contact #. I have moved and obtained a pager so as not to
wake up my roommates-617-560-5266. Also I need to test updates to the HV
code, specifically the adding in the bats to the controls, so if there
hall is open for an extended period of time and the hv is not needed, page
me (preferably during human hours since i won't be able to come into
campus when the subway doesn't run).

Cheers,
Adam