[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 03/07/2004 C (8-12)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 12:14:43 EST

Operators: karpiusp karpiusp karpiusp

Quiet shift with only minor WC trips - no altering of voltages was required.

One MAJOR bit of negligence on my part. I did not notice that scratch was full, so CODA could not write to disk. There was no audible alarm but I should have caught it. We lost approx. 4 hours because of this mistake. I subsequently deleted about 80 runs from dblast07, this brought df to 88% and we are back in business.

Ligit was constant at 6.2E-8 for whole shift.

Only once, near end of shift, had to reboot HVGUI because of broken pipe.
All runs crunching.