Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] tdc timing

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 11:28:53 EST

Hi V-

        I think this must be my resposibility. I will get on it as soon
as I get MK some info for the NC bars but before I get to Karen's request
for an adc threshold monitor (Karen I hope this is OK, but I am under the
impression that timing takes precedence over thresholds -> i.e. file size)
Do you agree?

                                Pete

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, vitaliy ziskin wrote:

> Is anyone monitoring tdc positions of a flasher in the tofs as a
> function of run numbers. It is very important for the neutron data.
> Please, someone who is in charge of tofs, look at it and let me know.
>
> Chees,
> Vitaliy

Pete Karpius
Graduate Research Assistant