Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] tensor polarization results

From: Richard Milner (milner@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 14:18:46 EST

I am following the tensor polarization discussion on email. I think Genya
and Vitaliy should first resolve what they see. I understand that Genya
is using elastic scattering and Vitaliy (e,e'p). Is that right?

Although I suggested reversing the transverse field, I think going
to purely longitudinal field probably will help resolve this quicker.

Richard