Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] tensor polarization results

From: Richard Milner (milner@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 15:18:27 EST

Hi Chi,
Thanks for the message. Is your conclusion (electron right problematic)
consistent with Genya and Vitaly? I think your statement about the cross
section is very relevant. As we know, to form reliable asymmetries the
rates should be statistical. Is the spin sorting for left and right
detectors common or separate?
Richard