Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] tdc timing

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 16:04:46 EST

With Adrian's database record of timing vs. run number I have modified
the raw tof tdc macro to plot flasher tdc and print an error message
"CHECK TIMING" if the flasher peak is more than 40 channels (2ns) off of
the mark (ch=1000). 2ns is the resolution of our programmable delays.
See attached gif. This macro runs from raw data. It is:

/home/daq/blast/pro2004/analysis/macros/Raw/raw_checktiming.C

             After doing some preliminary runs it looks like there
actually has been a timing shift (see attached gif for run 5415 LTOP) I
need to look at this before I conclude anything-

                                Pete

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Adrian T Sindile wrote:

> Hi, Vitaliy!
> I have been dumping those numbers into the database.
> If I see any problem I will let you know.
>
> Adrian
>
> -------------------------------
> Adrian Sindile
> Research Assistant
> Nuclear Physics Group
> University of New Hampshire
> phone: (603)862-1691
> FAX: (603)862-2998
> email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu
> http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/
>

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, vitaliy ziskin wrote:
>
> > Is anyone monitoring tdc positions of a flasher in the tofs as a
> > function of run numbers. It is very important for the neutron data.
> > Please, someone who is in charge of tofs, look at it and let me know.
> >
> > Chees,
> > Vitaliy

Pete Karpius
Graduate Research Assistant