Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Daily BLAST meeting

From: vitaliy ziskin (vziskin@mit.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 15:44:54 EST

Wouldn't it be easier to just stick a know, calibrated hall proble in
the middle, right outside of the target window. It wouldn't be exact
(since the probe is not in the target) but I imagine we can get an idea
of a diviation from 45 degrees to about 10%. The only trick is placing
a probe there when all fields (target and blast) are on.

         Vitaliy