Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Daily organizational meeting

From: Manouch Farkhondeh (manouch@mit.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 16:46:40 EST

btw, if you want just the total for the set of runs, you can type
root[2] charge[0].Print()

Chi Zhang wrote:

> > see if we have that. Overnight shift people should keep track of total
> > charge on disk. Any suggestions as to an easy way to get that from the
> > crunced data???
>
> root lr.C ####-####
> root[1] charge_by_run()
>
> will produce a list of beam gated charge run by run.
> sum the entries under title: bgpt and bgmt
> those are total beam gated charge deposit under plus/minus helicity.
>
> other entries are charge for:
> helicity/vector/tensor
> bgpp: +/+/+
> bgpm +/-/+
> bgmp -/+/+
> bgmm -/-/+
> bgp0p +/0/+
> bgm0p -/0/+
> bgp0 +/0/-
> bgm0 -/0/-
>
> Chi

Manouchehr Farkhondeh                           manouch@mit.edu
Principal Research Scientist
Division Head of Physics, Accelerator
MIT, Bates Linear Accelerator Center            tel (617)253-9298
Middleton, MA  01949                            fax (617) 253-9599