[BLAST_ANAWARE] refined timing pics

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 11:53:02 EST

I am resending this, somehow it bounced back...

Hi, Michael!
Per your yesterday's request, I modified my code to make it plot smaller
markers so the resolution of the picture is better.
I also zoomed in on TOF0 (top left in the .ps picture) which looked worst
to me... You can see we are within 20 channels (1 ns) for the whole period
of 500 runs...

I am also including the .root file, since you requested it, although I
have no idea how you can use it.
Cheers!

Adrian

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Michael Kohl wrote:

> Adrian,
>
> could you again post a picture with a fine resolution and zoomed into
> the region of interest (or a .root file of the canvas) to elog?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant