[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 03/26/2004 F (20-24)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 22:16:47 EST

Operators: ---- ---- ----

Hi there,

Only for those interesting in Cherenkov's and trigger settings!
This is not actually a shift summary, but rather want to report, I guess, some bugs in the new trigger settings! I have checked Eugene's results and for RCC0 for example I have got 81% efficiency also for the latest runs (i.e. with the new trigger settings). I have made an usefull entry in elog #21634 where I put some results for CC's. Please look at (those in charge, of course), since there are some problems, not with CC's but with the software/trigger settings!
RCC0 is fine: runs in the set: 5448-5540 after shielding and gain matching show 97% efficiency! runs in the set: 4835-4892 before shielding show worst efficiency and that bug in the software when we did not see RCC0!
But now, after new trigger settings, we've got 81% for RCC0! and worst efficiency for the others. I have always used trigger==1 were no CC's are required!
Help me out here! :-))