[BLAST_ANAWARE] about the proton mass vs momentum plot

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 17:33:07 EST

Hi, Tancredi!
I checked with Chris after the meeting today... about your question
earlier...

In my code, I had already had charge cuts... Chris also took a quick look
after charge cuts and he had the same messy plot (less messy because he
only looked at one run, but it was definitely messy).

So I think it is necessary to isolate that proton peak...

For those who did not attend the meeting or do not remember, here were my
plots before and after (other, not only charge) cuts:

http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/GeGm/3physicsBeforeCuts.gif
http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/GeGm/4physicsAfterCuts.gif

Both of them were supposed to have positive charge only.
Cheers!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant