[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/09/2004 D (12-16)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 15:57:31 EDT

Operators: tong nikolas ----

It was busy but good data taking!
All the runs went fairly smooth.
L14 still trips occasionally (maybe every 30 minutes).
We should raise the HV another 50 volts.
We should also raise the beam current to 120mA.

We had helium gas running out and had to replace the bottle.
Maybe, we should install a video camera on top of the gas
regulators so that we do not change the bottle after they get
empty. Using the gas all the way to the bottom could cause
gas contamination in the chamber.

Target temperature went to 150 and we had to stop the run 6395.
And waiting for the cell to cool.