[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/10/2004 C (8-12)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 12:00:34 EDT

Operators: franklin tancredi shino

The data that were taken on this shift are mostly invalid. The problem with
RTOF3 mentioned by Aki is still present. Before he left we did some investigation and believe the problem is with output from splitter box or TDC.
In attempting to correct this problem, a new problem was also created with the
trigger (probably due to loosening one of the sensitive ribbon cable inputs).
Dead time went to 90% or more. Tancredi and Aaron are now here and we are
attempting to correct these problems.