Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Error Propagation in ROOT -- beware!

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 18:14:40 EDT

Hi, Chris!

> For hydrogen, it looks like "show_ep_asym.C" is ok because it does the
> errors by hand. Adrian, I remember you saying you used ROOT for error
> propagation, so you may want to double-check your code too.

Thanks for letting me know - I will doublecheck.
I only use ROOT for getting the l/r asymmetry errors, after that I
propagate errors by hand (for the super-ratio). This is also done in
"show_ep_asym.C", I looked at that (at least that's the way it was a few
weeks ago)... After getting the super ratio, I also propagate the errors
by hand for GE/GM.
Anyway, I will looked into it, thanks again!