[BLAST_ANAWARE] $DATADIR on buds

From: Sebastian P Bauer (sbauer@MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 19:30:04 EDT

At the moment the buds have only access to /net/data/4/Daq/data/ .
Datafiles of runs <6000 cannot be accessed, since in the directory 4 they
only exist as links to directory 1.

I'd like to run my Pedestal and TDC-Offset macros on the buds, since they
are faster than the spuds and I wouldn't be slowing down the online data
crunching. But I need to work on the datafiles 5000-5999 as well.

Is it possible to mount at least the directory 1 to the buds, so that one
has access to all recent datafiles?

Sebastian