[BLAST_ANAWARE] timing db update

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 00:22:34 EDT

So far writing tdc offsets to the database is going well. I am testing
this on recent runs by plotting raw flasher tdc and subtracting offsets
read from the db for that run. Also looking at ttl vs ttr. If things
continue to look well I will write offsets for all available channels to
the database for all runs in the RUNLIST-H2.1. Can't do the old runs yet
as I would delete existing data - will work with Adrian for those. Also,
still need to implement best plan for missing channels. Working as fast
as I can on this.

                                        Pete

Pete Karpius
Graduate Research Assistant