Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Daily BLAST Meeting

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 16:54:06 EDT

hi bill,
  could you please make sure that people on shift are taking cosmics
when there is no beam? this is important for neutron bar calibrations.
the procedure is simple:
  a) turn on high voltages, turn on DAQ enable override incase one
channel trips.
  b) down the COSMICS configuration
  c) keep the standard physics trigger
  d) start the run (5,000,000 events /run ~ 5 hrs)
--thanks, chris