[BLAST_ANAWARE] H2 outbending/inbending event selection

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 16:03:45 EDT

Hi!
Here are a few plots (some of which were shown today at the analysis
meeting) I made trying to explain the worsening of Ge/Gm plot for the
recent April (inbending) data:

http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/GeGm2/

My suspicion (proved by the aprilY.ps plot of the TOF Y positions) was that
timing somehow changed, affecting my event selection based on the proton
mass (however Chris also showed a rising Ge/Gm curve and he uses a different
event selection). There was a discussion that the new TDC offsets will fix
this. Just for future reference, I thought it would be good to post this.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu