[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 05/28/2004 A (1-9)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 08:39:32 EDT

Operator: nikolas

Coming in I realized the static and grad field on both MFT/SFT magnets were off.
A trip to the dtunnel showed that all 4 Kepcos were off, had tripped. Attempting to turn them off they seemed to be getting no power. With the help of the
chief's voltmeter we verified that the outlet that powers those four (situated at the bottom of the crate) was dead. We switched to the outlet above it and
power is back on.

Runs taken after magnets restored:
7875-7884. Crunching.

At 8:30am the Hall will open to fic the water leak from yesterday.