Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] crunching fails

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 03:53:43 EDT

Hi,

I narrowed down the problem to TBLFitTrack.h/cc. So I create another tag
called memorialday2. update to this tag would give you a copy of library
that works and is closest to the current version. all files in this tag
are same as the head except TBLFitTrack.h and .cc

If you want to do developement on sources other than these two, you can
update to head and revert these two files back to the tag by:
        cvs up -rmemorialday2 TBLFitTrack.*