[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 06/07/2004 C (17-1)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 01:07:43 EDT

Operator: karpiusp

shift began with a switch to empty target. After following the instructions we were still seeing Ligit hover at 2E-08. Talked to Genya and Aki and conclusion was poor ring vacuum. So we are taking data with these conditions. Took runs 8251-8261 all crunching. Early in shift many trips for all HV crates as the beam was rather messy. Talked to CCR and they lowered the injection current to 135 mA, this helped only slightly. After a few hours things quieted down.