Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] blast library cvs 'make' error

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 09:59:46 EDT

hi eugene,
  you have to install mysql on your machine. just download the latest
rpms for your system, and type 'rpm -i ...' the ones on my system
(redhat8.0) are:

mysql-server-3.23.52-3 (not needed)
mysql-devel-3.23.52-3 (headers)
mysql-3.23.52-3 (lib's)

  perhaps someone can make this a configure option, or conditionally
disable mysql code if no library is found.
--chris