Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] recrunch

From: Wang Xu (wangxu@mitme7.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 11:03:05 EDT

Hi guys,
        I merge all my changes into BlastLib2 in this weekends. Adrian and
I will do some test for this codes. (I guess I change FBat into FSB when
I merge my codes)

Chi,
        It is ok for Bats now since we will not analyze Bats data for D2
target. But we want to add all info. for Bats into Dst in future.

        Best regards,
        Wang