RE: [BLAST_SHIFTS] [BLAST_ANAWARE] /home/blast

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 18:27:36 EDT

I agree with Taylan. In order to minimize my home usage, I have moved
everything possible to scratchs leaving only links and system
configuations on my home dir. But it has become more and more awkward to
work with since we have more computers and home/blast is pretty much the
only one visible from all machines.

Also I wonder if a Mozilla can be installed on /home/blast for all users.
I know more than one of us got fed up with netscape and intalled our own
mozilla in our home dir. It is good for our work, browsing root
documentation and so on :)

Chi