[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 07/23/2004 B (9-17)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 16:17:44 EDT

Operator: tancredi

Very quiet shift, continued ABS data taking very efficiently

The problem with missing ADC was likely due to a missing ADC gate and
solved by plugging the scope on the gate module (philips gate gen, in trigger NIM crate) . TBLDetRecon was chnaged such as to define tof hit as a tdc hit only.
There is a large backlog of runs form last night (12 runs) which had to be recrunched so I started using extra buds... There will be two desktops with
bud window, hopefully we'll catch up as we go.

Keep an eye on missing ADC/TDC problem!!!!!!
just root checkfbus.C #### (lrn needs NOT to be finished)
Expect up to 0.5 % missing "events" on the right sector, less in other cases.
Note "missing" events may just be noise.

Had to leave early. I think 3 trips in whole shift.