Re: [BLASTTALK] [BLAST_ANAWARE] Emergency shift exchange

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@mit.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 11:02:17 EDT

Hi, everyone,

thanks a lot for the help and care.

My wife is getting better, please do not worry. It started out very
minor on Tueseday. Wednesday night hives start to cover large areas on her
body and they did not go away Thurseday morning. last night I was scared
because doctor warned about her swelling extend above her chest and cause
trouble in her throat to block her breathing. And at the moment I send
that email, her face was swelling out. Later last night, the hives and
swelling started to improve. But I do want to stay with her for the next
couple days.

This really changed my idea on allergy. I thought one coughs a little,
sneeze once a hour and that is it. But I was very wrong.

Thanks to everybody to accomodate for this very short notice of change.