Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] lrn

From: vitaliy ziskin (vziskin@mit.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 14:04:40 EDT

Chi,
The problem right now is that lrn does not fill the dst for the MC
data. I agree that dst is a perfect venue to analyze blastmc tracks, if
only they were filled into the dst. The reason I think the dst is not
filled is because I got a total number of entries 0 when I did

TFile f("dst-***.root","r")
TChain *ch = new TChain("dst")
ch->Add("dst-***.root")
ch->GetEntries()
I get zero. The dst is not filled.

                                              Cheers, Vitaliy

P.S. I have one more problem. When I turn of newton, fast fit and
Pid I get now neutral track information. Is there a way to turn off
swimming but still have neutral/detector tracks?