[BLAST_ANAWARE] analysis code for TBLRaw addition

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 16:00:05 EDT

hi vitaliy,
  yes, basically, you do a Setup() to create all of your blastlib2
objects, and then insert the following commands at taste into your code
to spice it up:

// check for new datafile and open it
if (orun!=nrun) {
  for (int il=0;il<<gOpt->nList();il++) {
    if (run_no(il)==nrun) {
      gRecon->clear();
      gRecon->Open(il);
      orun=nrun;
      break;
    }
  }
  if (orun!=nrun)
    cerr<<"error: missing coda file for run "<<nrun<<endl;
}

// read specific event from coda file
{
  gRaw->Goto(nev);
  if (gRecon->GetNEvent()!=nev)
    cerr<<"error: missing event "<<nev<<" in run "<<nrun<<endl;
}

// you can then use anything found in TBLRaw for your cuts, etc
{
  gRaw->WClrhits[0]; //left sector hits
}

  give your script the same options that you would have used with lrn,
ie. "+SQL" or whatever. i haven't actually tried this code, but what
could possibly go wrong?!
--chris