Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] recrunch problems?

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 11:49:11 EDT

hi, Michael, sorry it was too late about the epsk switch info. but a piece
of good new is the timing seems to be correct this time. Just looked at
some 6500-6600 runs lrd'ed overnight, proton mass peaks are recon'ed much
sharper than before and there are even some desernable mass peak at pion
mass. only thing is that for proton into right especially into paddle R14,
there is a small bump arround 400MeV in proton mass peak.

sorry again for the epsk mess up. but hopefully it won't be long before
Adrian can enjoy the recrunch too.

Chi